Thursday, 13 October 2016

SCRIPT WRITING - PRISON

A car is pulled up a little smashed on the roadside in a bush, a police car is pulled up alongside. The police man notices the driver seems odd and not fully focused.

Police: Is this your vehicle?

Driver: Why yes sir, this is my vehicle… sir.

Police: Could you explain to me then why it is in the bush?

Driver: Free parking.

Police: I’m going to have to see your license.

Driver: That could be a problem.

Police: License please.

Driver: Don’t have one.

Police: You don’t have a driving license?

Driver: I didn’t bother with the test so.

Police: Step out of the vehicle please sir.

Driver: Not this again.

Police: Sir.

Driver: I can’t get out.

Police: Why is that?

Driver: Don’t have any legs.

Police: You don’t have legs?

Driver: No, sir I do not.

Police: You can’t drive without legs?!

Driver: That’s discrimination.

Police: Sir, I’m going to need you to get out of the car.

Driver: You want me to roll out?

Police: Just get out of the car.

Driver: Alright pal, I’ll do my best.

The driver attempts to climb through the car window and lands face first on the grass, he then rises to his feet and stands at ease. The police man pats him down and handcuffs him so he is leant face forward on his car.

Police: Why didn’t you use the door sir?

Driver: Honestly man I forgot it was there.

Police: Sir, are you under the influence of any drugs or alcohol.

Driver: Oh yeah, why you need hooking up?

Police: I’m going to have to check your vehicle.

Driver: Alright mate, what did you need?

Police: Just let me do my job.

Driver: Don’t worry mate, I’m not gonna tell no one.

The police man opens up the boot to reveal several bottles of alcohol, joints, drugs, knives, guns and needles.

Police: Bloody hell.

Driver: What is it mate?

Police: Sir, you’re under arrest.

Driver: Me? What for mate?

Police: Driving without a license under the influence of drugs and alcohol, possession of illegal substance and weapons and attempted distribution.  I’m taking you to the station.

Driver: Why is that where the sesh is at?

Police: Anything you do say can be held against you in court…

Driver: Your mate said that to me earlier.

Police: Sir, do you understand what is going on?

Driver: Not really mate, I’m high.


No comments:

Post a Comment