Tuesday, 13 September 2016

HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE

Everything I have done since 2011 has been in order to lead me to my eventual wedding with a certain ginger singer/songwriter. Anyone who knows me, or has been in my presence for as little as 3 minutes has probably figured out I will die trying to create my future with the man I love.  

So hold me accountable for all the late night cyber stalking, for all the day time song listening, all the poster covered walls, all the space stealing merchandise, and for all the fan fiction I share with anyone who will listen voluntarily or non-voluntarily.

The truth is I have devoted my entire life’s work to be with the ginger god, and I will not stop now. My whole world revolves around him. Revolves around his music. Every sinister thing in the world is briefly forgotten and all the pain and suffering stops with time when he sings. His voice is a river of gold flowing in effortless beauty for anyone to delight in.


But not anyone can delight in being able to call him their husband other than me. End off. I will not rest until I have him all to myself, I’ll do whatever it takes. And soon the world will be listening to his lyrics about me and our children and our future.


No comments:

Post a Comment